2021 Exhibitor Information, Contracts, and Forms
Exhibit space is available in 10’ x 10’ (100 sq ft.) booth increments. Multiple space rentals are permitted. Limited store fronts are available.
- 10’ x 10’ Booth space ($500.00) comes equipped with an 8’ high back drop curtain, 3’ high side curtains.
- Multiple booth space: Please call for number of spaces required and pricing.
- Store Front Spaces: A limited number of store fronts are available. Please contact us for availability and size.
- Outside Space: Again, we have outside space available. Please contact us with product or Service to be displayed so we can customize a space for you.
If you have other space needs, contact us so we can accommodate your needs according to space available.
Any equipment or furniture needed for your booth space may be rented from our show
decorator (see link below).
Telephone and Electrical service may be ordered using the forms available here. Web access is available throughout the Georgia National Fairgrounds.
Exhibitor Move In:
Thursday, January 28, 2021 8:00AM – 8:00PM
Friday, January 29, 2021 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Friday, January 29, 2021 1:00PM – 7:00PM
Saturday, January 30, 2021 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Sunday, January 31, 2021 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Exhibitor Move Out: Sunday, January 31, 2021 5:00PM – 10:00PM
No booth move outs will be allowed before this time. All booth items must remain in the assigned area.
All exhibitors must clear the buildings by the end of move-out unless prior arrangements are made with GWF.
Other Rules and Guidelines
- Pre-show shipments should be handled through GWF. Forklift service is available for a charge through GWF also.
- Vehicles will be permitted in all buildings on Thursday during move-in hours and Sunday during move out hours for the purpose of unloading and loading. No vehicles will be permitted in the building on Friday. When unloading is finished please remove vehicles outside in order that other exhibitors can do the same.
- A Raffle permit must be on file in the show office by any non-profit conducting a raffle. This permit should be submitted to GWF at the same time as the Exhibitor Contract. Raffles are defined under Trade Show Regulations on the Exhibitor Contract.
- No pets are allowed in the show unless they are a part of an exhibit or seminar, and prior consent is received from show management. No exhibitors will be allowed to keep a pet in their booth.
- Food exhibitors will be located throughout the entire show at various locations.
- Links are provided for a Building Floor plan with booth numbers on this site. Any exhibitor choosing to reapply for their same space for the following year must do so at the current show.
Exhibitor Forms and Application
Applications are taken on a modified first come first serve basis. This means that GWF has the right to determine how many exhibitors with a certain type product should be in the show and thus book space accordingly to prevent over saturation. An exhibitor may also be deemed inappropriate for the show and their application not accepted. The goals of the show are to offer the best services and product available for the attending public. Please download the appropriate forms that you need and follow the instructions on the form to apply.
Vendor Services (to place orders for power, chairs, tables, and extra badges)
Note: Each exhibitor may receive 4 Employee badges for the first paid booth and 2 Employee badges for each additional paid booth space. Additional badges for employees are $8.00 each and can be ordered through the vendor services form.
Pay Online (to make a payment towards your booth or any vendor service)
Temporary Food Service Permit
For vendors that provide food samples, a temporary food service permit is required. We highly recommend that you request/obtain this permit no later than 30 days prior to the show date. Contact the Houston County Georgia Health Department at 478 218-2020.